Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Typical Monday.

02 November 2009 - monotony


It's Mr Seetoh's birthday. I wonder if he will even reply my sms. Haha.

POM role playing assignment is finally over. But now, here comes one more assignment from it. Somemore, it's individual work. I wonder how am I going to complete it on my own. ):
I'm glad that half of POM is over. (:

SAB is still the best module I love this semester. (:
Did comparison of our business idea of study cafe with other competitors that we may faced. Nothing much and no homework. Actually, I guess I have confidence in getting a good grade for this. At least a B+ should be possible and even A. [X

Something hilarious happen during my one hour break. Haha. Xin Hui is suppose to receive a surprise made by Andrew for her. But she can't spot the present and I managed to spot it. Even funny thing is that, she thought who was the inconsiderate one who place the stones all over the floor. All she could see was the tiny flower place in the middle.

It's simply hilarious. I'm like laughing everytime I remember how she can't spot her present.

There's all for today.
I shall start doing my BPP lab report. Sigh.

My second driving lesson is going to be tomorrow. I wonder how would be the unknown instructor be like? Would it still be the same as the very first lesson? Hmm.. Hopefully it will be a good time.

No comments: